Voluntary Services and Internships in Peru
Discover Peru with us and let this diverse country become a second home to you. While exploring its unique culture, you will be introduced to Peruvian family life, its traditional celebrations and its spectacular landscapes.
Doing your voluntary service abroad gives you more than just the chance to see an unknown country. It provides you with distance from the life you are accustomed to and therefore gives you the opportunity to assess your values and goals. Get to know yourself from an entirely different perspective and discover a new vision for your life.
We individually plan your voluntary service. This naturally includes your arrival to your destination, your host family and ongoing support during the project. If you would also like to improve your Spanish, we will gladly arrange a language course for you. Don’t worry, there are no generic package tours with us.
A Peru adventure with us is open to all ages. It is important however that you are of age.
We offer you:
- Your voluntary service or an internship in Peru
- Spanish language courses at our language schools, e.g. in Cusco, Túcume and Lima
- Accommodation with one of our Peruvian host families, with full board included
- Airport pick-up and transfer in Lima and from the bus terminal of your project location
- Bus transfers in Peru with Oltursa or Cruz del Sur
- Overnight stay in Lima
- A local personal contact person
- A travel security note
- An authentic experience with Peru in Farbe
Upon request we can additionally offer you:
- An extended stay in Lima
- We are happy to arrange accommodation in a guest house for you
- A planned tour around Peru in line with your specifications
- To arrange and book your flight to Peru
- To book internal flights with StarPerú or LAN, in case the bus journeys are too long for you
In return we request that you bring with you:
- Openness and curiosity for a foreign culture
- A readiness to forgo comfort